Online is for you?
Get a taste of what the program offers with a free preview. You’ll get a series of tips based on American Lung Association’s proven smoking cessation program curriculum to guide you through the quitting process, plus weekly emails with helpful advice.
A program to help you quit smoking – for good
Freedom From Smoking® Online is an innovative program from the American Lung Association® that helps you quit smoking. Based on our successful offline clinic program, Freedom From Smoking® Online also includes the support of a community of fellow quitters, and is accessible 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We know that quitting smoking isn’t easy. Whether this is your first attempt to quit, or you’ve tried many times before, Freedom From Smoking® Online can help you stop smoking for good — starting now.
When you become a member, you’ll get:
- A 7-module program to show you how to quit smoking
- Tools and resources to help you on your quitting journey
- Solid information about preparing to quit
- Guidance through your Quit Day and the first few weeks of being smoke-free
- Special exercises to help you after you quit
- An online community of fellow quitters to give you ongoing support
If you want to quit smoking, give yourself the help you need. Become a member of Freedom From Smoking® Online today!
Learn how Freedom From Smoking® Online can help you quit. Click to watch the video.
Call the American Lung Association Lung Helpline at
Email the American Lung Association with any questions or comments.